Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 5

Clue 5

This week's clue was posted the day after Christmas. Again Bonnie uses great sites as inspiration for her blocks. This week's are within the windows of a church. I was not able to work on mine until Monday and finished today. This week no cutting...just block building. I made several wild and goosy paper piecing blocks as tried hand sewing them. It is much slower, but very doable. I may do some of these during traveling to and from Arizonia. Good car project. This week's scraps limited to the small triangles on the larger blocks, but they fit in the paper pattern. So here are some pictures.




Bonnie's inspiration.

I tired to mix up all my neutrals. These blocks went together pretty well.


We had our first winter storm...we got 6 inches! A mixed bag of snow, freezing rain,and sleet.



Christmas

Had a wonderful Christmas with both sides of the family. Holzhueter side was at our home in Waterloo. So nice to be with family. Today got my permanent crown. I also ironed and sorted fabric to take to Arizonia to work on the 365 Challege quilt. This begins January 1st. The link is on my blog sidebar. Will focus on blues, greens and browns. A bright pink for minor contrast.

Thanks for stopping by :) in 


You can see other quilters working on the mystery in the link up link:  







No comments:

Post a Comment