Friday, December 11, 2015

Week 3 and the Third clue

This week we get to use our neutrals and golds. I picked up some additional Wisconsin Badger fabric and another fat quarter of a neural I like. This way a bit more Badger red fabric in the quilt.

This week is four patches. I really concentrated on cutting accuracy and this payed in less trimming. I actually cut WOF and then cut those in half and mixed up the fabrics. I took my time, but actually it went very fast. I really love the gold fabrics. They do look like Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese.

Bonnie always uses something for her inspiration of the colors in her blocks. Here is her inspiration.
I am also providing the link-up to others working on the project.
Bonnie's link:










Trying to mix up my fabrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment