Monday, December 21, 2015

Clue 4 completed!!!

This week brought us back to reds,neutrals and blacks. Also the return of the trapezoid block. First my blocks and then Bonnie's inspiration this week. Sure love these old buildings.






So if we did not perfect this block with easy angle and companion rulers, this week returned to these techniques. I have been sewing in sets, but as my proficiency improved I worked my way up to sewing two sets. Pick fabric combinations, cut, sew, press is all that is needed. This week took a bit longer for some reason. I however switched to Christmas music. These seemed to improve the speed. Of course all the other distractions of my girls being home and enjoying them along with more cooking. These are my blocks. I even threw is some Wild and Goosey blocks as they are so fun and with some of the scraps are perfect.











See other quilters work via the link-up at this link:  http://quiltville.blogspot.in/2015/12/sewing-parties-are-best-kind-of-parties.html

Thanks for stopping by.

I have a dedicated blog for this mystery:  http://allietarecherith.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment